These are the photos i took of my cousin Chris and my boyfriend Michael. I wanted to capture a 'stern' type look on their faces to 'pretend' that theywere tough tradies and i wanted some slightly dramatic lighting, although like the brief specified i wanted even light accross both faces.
I started out wanting rim lighting around their heads but havingone rim light each was leaving a harsh shadow across the cheeks of eahc of their faces. A go bo did not fix that. So i changed my lighting idea and went for a more spot light type of feel. I really liked this lighting and the effect and mood it was giving to my image. From there i just tweaked my models positions and the framing and ended up with a shot i am quite proud of.
The shots are as follows.
The first shot style was experimenting with different height for the models, but i struggled keeping the light even and something that i liked... so i brought them both back up to be standing evenly heghted and that worked alot better.


No comments:
Post a Comment